What a difference a day makes. On Day 3 I managed to write 3400 words, so am now back on track. I must say, I find it much easier to write with background music on (but nothing with words in a language I can understand). Favourites of the day have been Miles Davis’s Kind of Blue album and Brahms’s 3rd symphony. I have been finding the ‘bum-on’seat’ part the hardest bit to achieve, when you know you’ve got a novel to write, suddenly everything and anything is more appealing – washing the dishes, tidying my 5 yr old’s room, cooking… I do admit though I am quite enjoying getting back into first draft writing, it’s some time since I wrote a novel (although I’ve been finishing and editing one for the past 3 years on and off). It’s still quite fun (although this is only week one, right?).
- Looking for a way to make self-care your intention for 2018? Slow flow yoga offers you an opportunity to slow... fb.me/9eWDETmQ8 1 week ago
- Help Michelle mathias get more signatures - We need 161 more signatures today! fb.me/7NCLLTFdl 1 week ago
- My babies 💕 — feeling thankful 2 weeks ago
- Looking to make yoga your new year resolution? Come to this early morning vinyasa flow class! This will be a... fb.me/44CMAzCXv 3 weeks ago
- fb.me/1neGsiaAf 1 month ago