What a difference a day makes. On Day 3 I managed to write 3400 words, so am now back on track. I must say, I find it much easier to write with background music on (but nothing with words in a language I can understand). Favourites of the day have been Miles Davis’s Kind of Blue album and Brahms’s 3rd symphony. I have been finding the ‘bum-on’seat’ part the hardest bit to achieve, when you know you’ve got a novel to write, suddenly everything and anything is more appealing – washing the dishes, tidying my 5 yr old’s room, cooking… I do admit though I am quite enjoying getting back into first draft writing, it’s some time since I wrote a novel (although I’ve been finishing and editing one for the past 3 years on and off). It’s still quite fun (although this is only week one, right?).
- UK Parliament: Stop supermarkets from selling raw fruit and veg in plastic packaging. - Sign the Petition! fb.me/885alNx9m 4 months ago
- Theresa May MP: Article 50 - Not in my name - Sign the Petition! fb.me/8fOFptouz 4 months ago
- Provide free sanitary products in UK schools! #PeriodPotential - Sign the Petition! fb.me/20AUpuQ05 5 months ago
- Bank of England: Remove Tallow from bank notes - Sign the Petition! fb.me/7qaJs2KWQ 8 months ago
- Bank of England: Remove Tallow from bank notes - Sign the Petition! fb.me/4QqIVJM6g 8 months ago