What a difference a day makes. On Day 3 I managed to write 3400 words, so am now back on track. I must say, I find it much easier to write with background music on (but nothing with words in a language I can understand). Favourites of the day have been Miles Davis’s Kind of Blue album and Brahms’s 3rd symphony. I have been finding the ‘bum-on’seat’ part the hardest bit to achieve, when you know you’ve got a novel to write, suddenly everything and anything is more appealing – washing the dishes, tidying my 5 yr old’s room, cooking… I do admit though I am quite enjoying getting back into first draft writing, it’s some time since I wrote a novel (although I’ve been finishing and editing one for the past 3 years on and off). It’s still quite fun (although this is only week one, right?).
- Secret Teacher: teaching children without play was soul-destroying theguardian.com/teacher-networ… 2 weeks ago
- facebook.com/michelle.teasd… 3 weeks ago
- fb.me/10Gf7JJKM 4 months ago
- fb.me/3VUbfDaTk 4 months ago
- MoveGB allows you to pay a set fee but do different types of classes all over Brighton! fb.me/2YqdZ2Un9 4 months ago