I have a confession to make. I’ve done no writing for 2 days. Yesterday I felt crotchety and tired, and today my family came around to visit. I spent the day today helping my dad to assemble the fab bijou writing desk (pictures to follow) and having a general tidy up. Tidy house, tidy mind, or that’s the idea. So I now have a lovely writing corner in my bedroom, well it will be even more lovely after I’ve decorated, but one step at a time. Despite doing no writing whatsoever, I feel well rested and raring to go tomorrow.
- Secret Teacher: teaching children without play was soul-destroying theguardian.com/teacher-networ… 2 weeks ago
- facebook.com/michelle.teasd… 3 weeks ago
- fb.me/10Gf7JJKM 4 months ago
- fb.me/3VUbfDaTk 4 months ago
- MoveGB allows you to pay a set fee but do different types of classes all over Brighton! fb.me/2YqdZ2Un9 4 months ago