I have a confession to make. I’ve done no writing for 2 days. Yesterday I felt crotchety and tired, and today my family came around to visit. I spent the day today helping my dad to assemble the fab bijou writing desk (pictures to follow) and having a general tidy up. Tidy house, tidy mind, or that’s the idea. So I now have a lovely writing corner in my bedroom, well it will be even more lovely after I’ve decorated, but one step at a time. Despite doing no writing whatsoever, I feel well rested and raring to go tomorrow.
- Looking for a way to make self-care your intention for 2018? Slow flow yoga offers you an opportunity to slow... fb.me/9eWDETmQ8 1 week ago
- Help Michelle mathias get more signatures - We need 161 more signatures today! fb.me/7NCLLTFdl 1 week ago
- My babies 💕 — feeling thankful 2 weeks ago
- Looking to make yoga your new year resolution? Come to this early morning vinyasa flow class! This will be a... fb.me/44CMAzCXv 3 weeks ago
- fb.me/1neGsiaAf 1 month ago