I have officially given up with this year’s NaNoWriMo. It’s just not the right time for me to be embarking on a large-scale project. Still, I managed to write 12,000 words (in one week!), so all is not lost. I like the idea for the novel I was working on, and will definitely come back to it when I have the time to devote to it. I think for now I will focus on writing short stories and poems and sending them out to competitions and magazines. So, who’s going to join me? Each month in the forum, I will set a trigger word or prompt, either totally fabricated or from a current competition, or a photo from Wordless Wednesday, and Winning Words members (it’s free, folks) can post their poems or short stories and get some feedback. Do come along and join in!
- facebook.com/683945600/post… 1 week ago
- Philip Pullman attacks 'monstrous' English education policy theguardian.com/books/2018/jul… 1 week ago
- Secret Teacher: teaching children without play was soul-destroying theguardian.com/teacher-networ… 1 month ago
- facebook.com/michelle.teasd… 1 month ago
- fb.me/10Gf7JJKM 5 months ago