I have officially given up with this year’s NaNoWriMo. It’s just not the right time for me to be embarking on a large-scale project. Still, I managed to write 12,000 words (in one week!), so all is not lost. I like the idea for the novel I was working on, and will definitely come back to it when I have the time to devote to it. I think for now I will focus on writing short stories and poems and sending them out to competitions and magazines. So, who’s going to join me? Each month in the forum, I will set a trigger word or prompt, either totally fabricated or from a current competition, or a photo from Wordless Wednesday, and Winning Words members (it’s free, folks) can post their poems or short stories and get some feedback. Do come along and join in!
- fb.me/10Gf7JJKM 6 days ago
- fb.me/3VUbfDaTk 2 weeks ago
- MoveGB allows you to pay a set fee but do different types of classes all over Brighton! fb.me/2YqdZ2Un9 4 weeks ago
- Looking for a way to make self-care your intention for 2018? Slow flow yoga offers you an opportunity to slow... fb.me/9eWDETmQ8 1 month ago
- Help Michelle mathias get more signatures - We need 161 more signatures today! fb.me/7NCLLTFdl 1 month ago