The Winning Words blog is run by Michelle Teasdale, aspiring novelist, poet, short story writer, dramatist and freelance journalist. In my non-writing life, I work part-time as a nurse and am a mum to a curly five year old little girl. I’m currently editing my novel, with a view to trying to get it published.
If you haven’t seen it already, do check out the main Winning Words website, it’s a great resource for writers with deadlines of upcoming writing competitions and calls for magazine submissions. There’s also a forum, so do pop in and say hello!
Five random facts about me:
- I’m addicted to noodles (fact)
- I once spilled a pina colada over Jonathon Ross’s friend
- I play the viola (somebody’s got to)
- I love Middle-Eastern music
- I have an unhealthy obsession with stationary