Well, the first couple of days of NaNo 2010 were never going to be easy – I was down to work 12.5 hr shifts on Monday and Tuesday. Still, I wrote on my lunch break (340 words!), and managed to get the grand total for the day up to 1758. Not bad, considering! Here’s hoping I can keep the momentum going for Day 2.
- Secret Teacher: teaching children without play was soul-destroying theguardian.com/teacher-networ… 2 weeks ago
- facebook.com/michelle.teasd… 3 weeks ago
- fb.me/10Gf7JJKM 4 months ago
- fb.me/3VUbfDaTk 4 months ago
- MoveGB allows you to pay a set fee but do different types of classes all over Brighton! fb.me/2YqdZ2Un9 4 months ago